One of the key conditions for the successful implementation of the plasmolifting procedure is an attentive attitude to the choice of equipment and consumables. In particular, special test tubes are used during PRP therapy.
Tubes PRP are necessary to obtain high-quality plasma.
Many doctors around the world use Dr. Akhmerov’s PRP tubes, appreciating their many advantages:
- All manipulations are carried out with a guarantee of 100% sterility. The patient’s blood has absolutely no contact with the environment. Due to the unique design of the tube lid, secondary contamination of the tube is eliminated when working with blood and its components.
- The test tubes are completely hypoallergenic. Residual toxins are isolated, which eliminates the development of negative reactions at the end of the procedure.
- Medical fiberglass is used for the manufacture of PRP tubes. It is much stronger than medical glass and provides reliable protection against mechanical damage.
- Dr. Akhmerov’s test tubes allow you to preserve the original composition of the patient’s plasma. The test tube is tightly sealed with a stopper, for the manufacture of which a special substance is used – brombutyl rubber. It is a hemorepellent, i.e. it has the ability to repel blood. As a result, absolute tightness inside the test tube, 100% sterility and complete preservation of the plasma composition are ensured. In addition, a vacuum environment is created in the test tube, which significantly speeds up and simplifies the process of blood collection.
- The preparation time for the procedure and the duration of the plasmolifting itself are minimal. The time interval between the blood collection process and the introduction of the finished plasma-based drug takes up to 10 minutes.
- Dr. Akhmerov’s test tubes contain a unique patented gel-like substance. With its help, the platelet separation process is significantly simplified. There is no possibility of mixing of erythrocyte mass and plasma, regardless of the position of the tube in space.
- When using Dr. Akhmerov’s test tubes, the possibility of medical workers contacting the patient’s blood is excluded. This is an important condition for ensuring the safety of employees.
- PRP test tubes have passed all the necessary tests to confirm their high quality and reliability.