Game developers who prefer the Unity or Unreal engines have access to the extensive resources available on the UnityUnreal website.
Using ready-made models, templates, props, drawings, animation and other useful elements, you can create high-quality game content. To download content for Unity on the https://unityunreal.com, just visit this Internet resource and select the desired section. The site features separate sections for Unity and Unreal assets, tutorials, and a blog posting interesting new articles.
In the section dedicated to educational content, various courses are presented. Here you can find a lot of useful educational content:
- Fundamentals of creating realistic street scenes. The program of this project course includes the study of car rendering, the installation of a street lighting system, and camera animation. During the training, users will gradually form their own urban environment with infrastructure, plants, transport and houses. One of the advantages of this course is its simplicity. Even beginners will be able to complete tasks during training.
- Create visual effects in real time. Users will learn how to create colorful and believable effects in their games to bring the worlds they have created to life. They will master the skills of applying unique approaches to the creation of water, fire, precipitation, winds, etc.
- Creating floating fantasy scenes is a useful skill for a game content developer. Users will learn the principles and methods that the famous visual effects creator Keegan Williams applies in his work. This is a great opportunity for developers to build a VFX portfolio.
- The course on creating a hyper-casual mobile game with professional shooting mechanics is a great opportunity to create a hyper-casual shooting game from scratch. Users will learn the basics of writing clean code, master the skills of inverse kinematics, creating a game loop, etc.
- The Augmented Reality course will allow you to learn how to create waypoints by scanning the environment. Users will master the skills of linking virtual experiences to waypoints, learn how to create augmented reality applications using their location as a basis. Novice developers will learn how to properly use the service that localizes users, as well as their devices.