Türkiye is an extremely popular country for investors from all over the world. Buying real estate in Turkey is a very profitable financial investment. If you want to buy real estate in Turkey it is better to contact a real estate agency like Stay Property. A reliable company is ready to help you find the property in compliance with your financial features and demands. Moreover, the company will give you informational and legal support at any stage of the cooperation.
Reasons To Work With Real Estate Agency
Many foreign investors are interested in Turkish property. Most of them contact a real estate agency to make a deal. There are several reasons for this.
1. Specialists help to find real estate by the needs and financial capabilities of the investor.
2. Checking the object for legal purity. Knowledge of Turkish laws ensures that the deal will be concluded correctly.
3. A large number of options for real estate under construction and already built. You can buy a villa, an apartment, a townhouse, or a plot of land to build a house on it.
4. Assistance in obtaining a mortgage in a Turkish bank if there is not enough money to buy real estate.
5. After-sales service, which allows you to maintain housing in good condition and receive additional income from renting real estate.
It makes foreign investors work with a real estate agency. If you are going to purchase an object under construction, you can get interest-free installments till the end of the construction.
Where To Buy Real Estate In Turkey
There are just several cities that are interesting for foreign investors.
1. Antalya. This is a big tourist city where you can find economy and premium class real estate. There is not much real estate near the sea, so investors most often buy apartments here.
2. Alanya. It’s another big tourist city on the Mediterranean coast. There is a large amount of economy and premium class real estate near the sea, in the mountains, and near the forest.
3. Istanbul. It is a large city with a rich culture. Here, you can find different real estate options, depending on the financial capabilities of the investor.
4. Mersin. This is a small city that is actively developing. The prices here are small, but they are growing rapidly. This is very interesting for investors.
There are other cities to buy property too but these are the most popular. All the cities above have a developed infrastructure. The property price can increase by up to 80% per year due to high inflation. So, investors can earn a lot of money in this case. Moreover, they can get even more if they are going to rent their houses.
Investors can get Turkish citizenship if the cadastral value of the property is over 400,000 euros. It’s possible to purchase several objects to achieve the mount and get citizenship. A residence permit is issued while buying a property for 200,000 euros.